Sunday, August 8, 2010

#1 Back to the beginning of endless possibilities and preparations...

I recently returned from a five week vacation in Central America so I'm still adjusting to the changes one can expect after being out of the country for so long. Part of me is still in a relaxed and carefree mindset in the diverse and beautiful  landscapes of El Salvador. The other part however is quickly awakening to the tick-tock of the clock that signals that a new and exciting school year is quickly approaching and all the preparations that must take place...

In my opinion the first assignment was fairly simple. I enjoyed adding little personal touches to my blog. I do wish there were more options in layout and design when creating the blog and the avatar. I believe that sharing this type of assignment with my students would greatly motivate them and engage them in learning from each other, expressing their personal style and sharing ideas and information. Great tool for kids!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment